- cell membrane transport
- cell homeostasis
- Mixture theory and multiphasic mechanics
- Finite element method and multiphasic modeling (FEBio)
- B.S. National Taiwan University, Physics, 2004
- M.S. National Taiwan University, Mechanical Engineering, 2007
- Ph.D. Columbia University, Mechanical Engineering, 2018
- Research Assistant, Musculoskeletal Biomechanics Laboratory, Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University, USA, 2012~2018
- Research Engineer, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2011~2012
- Teaching assistant, National Taiwan University, 2010~2011
- Associate researcher, Sanyang Industry Co., Ltd, 2007~2009
Born and educated in Taipei, Taiwan. Chieh is now a Ph.D candidate in Dr. Gerard Ateshian's Musculoskeletal Biomechanics Laboratory. His research interests include cell membrane transport, cell homeostasis, mixture theory and multiphasic mechanics, finite element method and multiphasic modeling (FEBio).
When off work, Chieh dedicates his time to his friends and families.